Virendra Singh Chouhan
Virendra Singh Chouhan has a degree in Indian Hotel Management and Hospitality and has since worked for the last 13 years in the prestigious Hotel Ajit Bhawan in Jodhpur meeting and greeting visitors at the Hotel Reception and helping to organise their stay. This experience helping guests and VIPs on a daily basis together with 10 years perfecting the varied tours we arrange in Rajasthan, we feel we can offer you a better variety of experiences and understand even more what our guests would like during their visit to Rajasthan to make it a really memorable holiday.
We are able to adapt a basic itinerary to your wishes and can suggest specialised tours if you have a particular interest in an geographical area or topics such as textiles, photography, architecture or cookery as examples. We have a vast in-depth knowledge of Rajasthan and neighboring areas and our aim is to make sure our guests get to see off-the-beaten tracks of India and experience the true culture and the people.
- Delhi-Agra-Jaipur - 'Golden Triangle' tour
- Jodhpur-Bikaner-Jaislmer - Desert cities tour
- Mt. Abu-Udaipur-Ranakpur-Kumblgarh-Chittorgarh-Kota-Bundi - South Rajasthan tour
- Rajasthani Havelies (accommodations can be arranged by us)
- Shekhawati area - murals galore! Fatehpur, Mandawa, Nawalgarh, Dundlod... staying in castles and palaces
- Horse riding in the Rajasthani countryside around Jodhpur (depending on the availability)
- Short cycling tours (3 - 5 days) (from October - February)
- Thar desert excursion, seeing Thar desert communities.
- Day visit to Pipar 80 km from Jodhpur to see block-printing being done in many workshops...and have a go yourself...!
- Bishnoi village tour - rug-making, pottery (eco friendly community, near Jodhpur)
- Osian - a desert town excursion (a day trip to see sun temple etc) (Jodhpur)
- We can arrange dance lessons for dance lovers (Rajasthani Folk, Gypsy Dance) (Jodhpur)
- We can offer music lessons for the music lovers (Rawanhattha, Table, Dholak, Harmonium, Pungi, Dhol, Morchang and traditional Rajasthani instruments) (Jodhpur)
- You can also join our day trips to the homes of local artisans in and around Jodhpur. We can introduce you and maybe arrange a workshop for you for block printing, embroidery, tie-dying, weaving etc) (Jodhpur)
- Cookery Lessons with the local women can be arranged by us (Jodhpur)